Do you have an active blog or website that’s powered by WordPress? Are you still sticking onto that shared hosting, in spite of huge resource requirements? Well, then, it is high time that you should think about shifting to a managed WordPress Hosting package. On the right time, we have Bluehost to help you with that requirement. It now offers an impressive set of plans when you need optimized hosting for your WordPress-powered blog or site.Here, in this article, we shall have an in-depth review of Bluehost WordPress Hosting, as to get you the clear idea.
An Introduction to Bluehost WordPress Hosting
As you know, Bluehost is one of the most-trusted and widely-used web hosts in the globe. Currently, Bluehost offers a specialized hosting package for WordPress-powered websites and blogs. It’s sometimes referred to as Managed WordPress Hosting, but its features are same, regardless what you call it. Simply put, Bluehost WordPress Hosting has been heavily optimized to get you the best results in terms of performance and speed. It comes with all the necessary platforms for running WordPress on the server; it will have security-based modifications as to improve WordPress scenario. And, the package will also bring you an awesome control panel that’s quite user-friendly and WordPress-friendly at the same time.
So, this is the basic characteristic and overview of Bluehost WordPress Hosting. Now, we will move on to the several aspects like pricing and performance.
Pricing and Plans
There are four different plans you would find in Bluehost WordPress Hosting section. They have been arranged quite well that anyone can pick according to the need. We shall take a look into the plans.
- wp standard is the basic plan in the package, priced at $19.99 for the first month. This plan can manage up to 100 Million visits per month and you get a storage space of 30 GB as well. You also get backup storage of 30 GB, in addition to 2 GB RAM. In wp standard package, there’s a free domain included too. It also includes SiteLock CDN, enhanced cPanel and SiteLock Pro for Security.
- wp enhanced plan of Bluehost WordPress Hosting wants you to pay $29.99 on the first month. It is meant for managing up to 300 Million visits per month and you are provided with 60 GB of storage space and 60 GB for backup needs. Here, this package has a RAM of 4 GB too.
- wp premium plan is priced at $39.99 for the first month and you will be able to manage up to 600 Million visits each month. There’s a storage space upgrade to 120 GB and you get backup space of same volume with 6 GB RAM. You also get SiteLock Premium and Positive SSL for no extra cost.
- wp ultimate plan can be bought by paying $49.99 on the first month. This plan can manage unlimited number of visits per month. You have a VPS that offers 240 GB of storage space and 240 GB of backup space. It also is having a RAM of 8 GB. Within this plan, Bluehost has included SiteLock Enterprise and Positive Wildcard SSL. In short, it’s just-right for enterprises.
So, this is the pricing structure of different plans you’d get in Bluehost WordPress Hosting.
It does not matter which plan you go for, you get some cool features from Bluehost. The following features are there in all plans of Bluehost WordPress hosting.
- Bluehost is using custom-built VPS Servers for these WordPress hosting packages. It’s powered by advanced NGINX architecture and a custom configuration of PHP-FPM. In short, you get best speed from hardware.
- MOJO Marketplace has been tightly integrated with your package. So, in a few clicks, you will be able to find the right plugins and scripts. Installing these scripts is also an easy task, to be noted.
- To enhance the security of your WordPress site, there’s SiteLock Security and CDN with almost all packages.
Performance and Speed
You can count on Bluehost servers when it comes to speed and performance. It’s no different as it comes to the case of Bluehost WordPress Hosting either. It’s because Bluehost is building the hardware by its own and there’s experts’ craft in every aspect. So, in short, Bluehost servers can bring you the best output. And, if we look from the software side, there is custom-configured PHP-FPM. So, when you have hosted your WordPress site on Bluehost, you won’t have to worry about uptime, performance or speed.
Despite the richness of features, it’s pretty easy to manage your Bluehost WordPress Hosting server. First of all, they use enhanced cPanel for all the packages. It means Bluehost has made significant changes in the UI to bring a superb server management experience. In addition to the cPanel, there are WordPress-centric controls in the section. There are the user-friendly combinations and options, making it easy for every WordPress lover. So, altogether, usability is an awesome thing with these plans.
We don’t need much talk here, because it’s a product from Bluehost. Bluehost Hosting Services are always noted for its top-class customer support and courteous approach. In WordPress Hosting area, it has become better. And, they have equipped the customer support area with WordPress experts. In short, you can have solutions to your queries and issues in the shortest time possible.
Summing It Up
Recalling all these aspects, Bluehost WordPress Hosting is a worth-going-for package for sure. Its plans are arranged well and they are quite affordable as well. At the least, it’s better than what the dedicated WP hosting providers can offer. Talking of the features, Bluehost has done its best to bring better performance and speed to users. After all, it is offering a usable control panel and best-in-class technical support. It’s a good thing for experienced professionals and newbies at the same time.